Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ghee!


Lately, I can't seem to resist graffiti zines and have spent pretty much all of next semester's tuition money on little pamphlets and booklets that are heavy on piece content. Upon my latest endeavor, I came across Stylefile's Curryfiles. When I laid eyes on it, I knew I HAD to buy it out of pure obligation. I couldn't wait to look at it so when I got home, I threw on the Pete Rock Blends cd (that came free with the mag) and started flippen through. All of a sudden I spotted a piece by someone who writes GHEE. Holy shit. I don't know if it was a coincidence that of all people, I was the one to notice this, or that out of any Stylefile issue, it was in the Curryfiles issue! Anyway, GHEE is from Germany and I doubt he even knows what GHEE means, but I appreciate it nonetheless. STAY UP and hit me for a collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment